Thursday, March 10, 2011

How do i hug a guy who is a lot taller than me?

ok well there is this guy who i sorta like and were friends. But anyways, today me and my friends were walking around and he was with his friends ad we sorta met up and hung out for a few minutes. when he was leaving he just hugged me (it wasn't in a weird way because we both hug people all the time) but it was really awkward because i hadnt hugged him before and i just like put my arms around him and his jacket was all in my face lol. Ive hugged many guys before but none this much taller than me, plus hes really muscly so it was even more awkward lol. i mean, it would probably be easier if we were on the ground and not a pile of snow, but thats not the point lol. I'll probably hug him again tomorrow, but i wanna make it a better hug so how should i do it so its not soo awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment