Friday, March 11, 2011

Army will not send husband home and Im on complete bed rest and have a 5 year old son.?

I am 17 weeks pregnant. My husband has been deployed for the last 10 months and is scheduled to be home in mid march. On Monday I went into preterm labor and the doctor sent an emergency red cross message stating "the diagnoses is preterm labor with severe cramping at 17 weeks gestation. Pt is stable at home however she is unable to care for 5 year old son alone. Soldiers presence is requested." Well of course the only thing his CO got out of it "was severe cramping." What really pisses me off is his unit is already sending soldiers home!! They told my husband all the flights were full until March but they would try to figure something out. They said the message was "vague." The doctors sent another red cross message stating im on complete bed rest with bathroom privileges only. That am I unable to drive or take care of our son. Our son is currently staying with a daycare provider and his presence is requested immediately. At this point I really don't know what else to do. I volunteer with the FRG and know all the higher ranking wives and rear D commanders and they said they would try to get him on a flight to arrive in 3 weeks??? I cant even get out of bed? I cant feed myself or my child? And I know stress is the WORST thing for me and the baby, I cant just leave my son at daycare for three weeks, let alone mid march. I feel like I'm going to have a complete emotional breakdown. What should i do???

No comments:

Post a Comment